...well first visit to dealer coming..... - Lincoln Nautilus Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By svofan1
  • 1 Post By svofan1
  • 1 Post By svofan1

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

...well first visit to dealer coming.....

...I dont think that is going to be a big deal but one never knows what we are going to encounter...it is like hitting lotto without the money payout.....the back plastic cover of the head rest on the passenger seat just popped out...I looked at it...study it...and put it backin....and yes you guessed it ..it popped out again...I m not taking a risk of breaking any of the 4 plastic taps so I will be making an appointment to have the "experts" fix it...if any of the plastic tabs break it will not be on me....I am willing to bet donoughts to dollars that after I pick the Nautilus up as "fixed" it will happen again.....I know ...my wife says.."why are you so negative?"....to what I responded.."oh...my innocent child....this will end requering a replacement of the headrest..I can smell it in the air"...has anyone had this expirience?......
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 08:44 PM

Hoping for the best
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

...well I called them this am for appointment and they say just bring it in and we will look/try to fix it otherwise we will make an appointment for you....I went in and the manager greeted me and he said..."...this things come out once in a while..I will put it back in now..if it happens again call us and we will resolve the problem".....and I said .."thank you..do you have your hands clean?...he laughed and so did I....shhhhh...I meant it"...so far the cover stayed on since this morning...I noticed 4 clicks, when I did it I only heard 2clicks maybe I did not do it correctly...lets hope....in the mean time my wife is demanding a $5 from me....I did not get my adorable doughnuts that I love...lol
Gurgeh likes this.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

...so far so good..finger crossed....still secured!!!!
MarkM307 likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

..It appears that problem was solved (fingers crossed!)..looks like that when I put back in I was pressing at the right points..so far it is still holding so maybe they knew what they were doing!!!!! .......
MarkM307 likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page