2019 Lincoln Nautilus Could be the Hit this Luxury Brand Needs - Lincoln Nautilus Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

2019 Lincoln Nautilus Could be the Hit this Luxury Brand Needs

Serving as a replacement for the MKX, the debut of the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus in Los Angeles signals Fordís luxury brandís move towards a less confusing naming convention for its vehicles.

Retaining its midsize proportions, the Nautilus doesnít stray too far from the new design direction used in the Continental and Navigator and it now boasts a massive grille that puts it more in line with the rest of the Lincoln lineup. A set of intricate LED headlights with dramatic accenting help to finish this classier look.

Read More Here
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 12:28 PM

Where’s the news

Seems like Ford has decided to totally ignore their Lincoln brand, as. There has no media promotion of the new Nautilus. What’s going on!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 11:16 PM

My wife has been through four MB's and I four Porsche Cayennes. No more. Her new 2020 Aviator Black Label is in production currently, and I'm eyeing a Nautilus to replace my Cayenne. To do it, you guys need to hybrid this thing and get me a sub 5 sec 0-60. Will be nice for the first time in 20 years to have an all American lineup in the garage, except the sports car anyway. Doing great, Lincoln. Get me a performance variant to replace my twin turbo SUV, please. Thanks.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page