My feet are always Cold - Lincoln Nautilus Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-28-2020, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
dvk

My feet are always Cold

Picked up my New 2020 Lincoln Nautilus Black Label and I am really Pleased with my purchase, traded in a 2017 Cadillac XT-5. But I do have one issue with the vehicle - This is February in NY state and my feet are ALWAYS COLD in this vehicle. How do I get more heat down on the floor by my feet ??? I have tried "auto temperature" and tried manual control to direct heat to the floor area to no avail. I feel heat coming from the drivers side center consul area toward the floor but is this ALL there is?

How do I get MORE HEAT down by my feet?

Thank You,

dvk
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 08:09 PM

I live out in South Dakota and it gets super cold out here. My work vehicle is a 2018 Ford Escape currently 70k miles since I got it new. I put a hole in floormats in the first six months and fleet always has to buy me a new front pair. On this Escape I really noticed how cold my feet would get as well. I wound up putting a hole in the mats as usual and found these mats to try. I have not put a hole in them yet and the added bonus is the added insulation helps insulate the floor panel so my feet are warm as well. Another plus is they look good and they don't constantly shift or unlatch like the stock mats. Once my Replacement vehicle gets here I'll put a hole in the mats and order another set of these for my work vehicle. I'm not a current Nautilus owner but looking really hard at it now and whatever I buy will get a set of these mats in it also.

https://www.autoanything.com/brands/...3DMaxpider_BMM

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page