Got it down to two vehicles - Lincoln Nautilus Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-06-2020, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Got it down to two vehicles

Sorry shorten my shopping two two vehicles. RX 350 vs Lincoln Nautilus. I'm looking at second hand RX350 so 2018-219. I currently Drive the 2019 Ranger Lariat. Carvana offered me five thousand more for the ranger than any dealer. All of my dealers wanted to give me 27000 28,000 . Nirvana wants to pay $34,800 for my truck. It's only 4,000 less than I paid for a year ago. It would be nice to find a Lexus on carvana so the deal would be easy. They sell quickly plus I want one with the Livingston radio.

What makes things worse cuz I'm in Myrtle Beach and there's no Lexus dealers here at all you have to go with our North or an hour south so that's another reason why I'm leaning toward B Lincoln. The warranty is the same as Alexis. I put 5000 miles a year on my vehicles so I can buy second-hand with some miles on and not worry about it. Anyway I'm looking for an RX350 with the 12 inch screen and a Mark Levinson radio. Miles up to 25k used.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 12:12 AM

You posted over six weeks ago so I imagine you’ve made a decision already. I had the same quandary until I actually drove both the Lexus RX350 and a Lincoln Nautilus Reserve 2.7L. Regarding seat comfort and smoothness of ride: No Comparison! Lincoln hands down.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page