Intelligent Door Locks not Working in Nautilus - Lincoln Nautilus Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2020, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Intelligent Door Locks not Working in Nautilus

My Nautilus (2019 model)was configured in such a way that ( I think that is the normal settings) I could lock or unlock all of the doors by touching the handle of any of the doors. I had the key fob in my pocket and was right next to the car and could not unlock it from any of the doors. I then used the key fob to unlock the car. It works only on the Driver side door now. All other 3 doors the intelligent access not working. I tried with my second remote fob in pocket thinking that the Remote Fob Battery could be the issue, but no luck.

Now, the Intelligent access works only for the Driver side door. I have found same issue, when I searched internet, with some Ford and other Lincoln models.
Anybody is experiencing similar issue?

Thanks,
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2021, 06:03 PM

I had a similar problem. It was a faulty battery (in the car) that dropped the voltage enough to cause the problem. The dealership replaced it under warranty and everything is good.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2021, 03:14 PM

I bought my Nautilus a month ago and the Intelligent access worked fine, but now only the driver's door unlocks. Sounds like the same problem.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-05-2021, 10:34 AM

I've had the same problem. What it is is that the battery is going low (in my case due to not driving) and the car shuts down various systems to save the battery. If I drive the car on the highway for an hour, all is back to normal. It's in the manual about the car going into deep sleep mode.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2021, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycthomas View Post
My Nautilus (2019 model)was configured in such a way that ( I think that is the normal settings) I could lock or unlock all of the doors by touching the handle of any of the doors. I had the key fob in my pocket and was right next to the car and could not unlock it from any of the doors. I then used the key fob to unlock the car. It works only on the Driver side door now. All other 3 doors the intelligent access not working. I tried with my second remote fob in pocket thinking that the Remote Fob Battery could be the issue, but no luck.

Now, the Intelligent access works only for the Driver side door. I have found same issue, when I searched internet, with some Ford and other Lincoln models.
Anybody is experiencing similar issue?

Thanks,

I have been going nuts trying to figure out how the intelligent locks on work on the 2021 Nautilus I just purchased. When I brought the car home before doing any option programming, the doors would all lock automatically when I left the car with the fob in my pocket. Now since programming the personal door code, the doors no longer lock by leaving with the fob. When the doors would lock initially the mirrors did not fold in but they would fold in if locking with the fob or buttons on the door. Also, I programmed in the mykey feature which works some times and at other time the instrument panel indicates that no key is available (but the car starts anyhow). Today I went to the doctors office; thought I locked the doors (mirrors were folded in) but when I came out 2 hours later the parking lights were still on and apparently the car was not locked. It appears the several changes were made on the 2021 that have not been updated in the owners manual. I have run into several cases where a button or selection referred to in the owners manual does not exist on the car. One example is the instruction to remove a mykey; the manual indicates there is a remove choice on the mykey selection on the instrument panel, but it is not there.

Can any one shed light on these issues? I posted a thread a few days ago about this but not responses so far....

Last edited by Gakroeger; 05-03-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page